Duncan Bauserman applies his mechanical engineering background and intellectual property experience to assist clients with a wide variety of patent prosecution and counseling matters. Before joining BoMc, Duncan was a technical analyst at a leading patent boutique law firm. Duncan worked mostly on post-grant proceedings work and litigation, assisting clients with cases in front of the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board and U.S. District Courts. He also completed an engineering internship at John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC), a subsidiary of Koch Engineered Solutions and a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. From his experience, Duncan is able to think technically while staying legally strategic for potential litigation in the future.
* Practice is supervised by the partners of BoMc.
- Protected Fortune 500 companies from patent trolls alleging false infringement.
- Directly contributed to successful trial strategies for patent trial cases.
- Worked with a team of analysts and attorneys to successfully challenge patents via inter partes review.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Kansas Honors Program, summa cum laude, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, May 2022