On November 10, Les Bookoff will speak on a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) panel hosted by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) and Bookoff McAndrews (BoMc). He will join diversity champions Nadia C. Arid of Farella Braun + Martel (Farella), Robert Grey of LCLD, Serena Hallowell of Labaton Sucharow, Denise Lane of Boston Scientific Corporation, Jennifer Selendy of Selendy & Gay as they discuss the future of DEI in the legal field while sharing their candid thoughts and experiences.
Specifically, the speakers will touch on topics that include:
- their DEI origin stories;
- challenges they and others have faced;
- fostering change within organizations;
- measuring progress of DEI initiatives;
- driving meaningful change forward; and
- empowering you, the audience.
The event, titled “2020 & Beyond: Diversity in the Legal Profession Forum” will take place virtually on Tuesday, November 10 from 2-3:30pm ET. It will be moderated by Erin Hess of LCLD and Jacqueline Nguyen of BoMc. This virtual event is free to attend. To register, please click here.