Jacqueline Nguyen focuses her practice on the preparation and prosecution of patents – domestically and internationally. Jacqueline has technical experience in various fields including, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, and mechanical and medical devices. She has particular experience with inventions involving cosmetics, hair products, and skincare products.
Prior to joining Bookoff McAndrews, Jacqueline was an associate at an IP boutique in Virginia. While attending law school, she was Editor-in-Chief of the George Mason Journal of International Commercial Law and President of the Women’s Law Association.
- Successfully obtained patents for hair and skin products crucial to client’s IP portfolio and commercial marketplace.
- Collaborated closely with scientists and in-house counsel to draft and prosecute applications.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- The George Mason University School of Law, J.D., May 2015
- Marymount University, B.S., Biology, magna cum laude, December 2010
- David v. Goliath – In the Fashion Era: Analyzing the Lanham Act to Protect Individual Designers and Small Business Owners, George Mason Journal of International Commercial Law, Vol. 5, Issue 3.
- Association of Intellectual Property Firms (AIPF), Boutique Practice Committee, Member
- AIPF, Membership Committee, Member
- Vietnamese American Bar Association (VABA), D.C. Chapter, Board Member and Scholarship Committee Co-Chair
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Member