Zac Mason advises clients on patent procurement and transactional matters. Zac has experience in technologies ranging from medical devices to nuclear power generators. Prior to joining BoMc, Zac was an attorney at an IP boutique in Atlanta where he advised foreign and domestic clients on a wide array of intellectual property matters.
Before practicing law, Zac was a member of the flight operations team for a NASA space science satellite. While working on his master’s degree, he researched force measurement in milling machines. As a law student, Zac was an editor for Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law.
* Admitted only in GA and TN. Practice limited to matters and proceeding before federal courts and agencies.
- Advised multiple companies on foreign and domestic intellectual property matters.
- Helped guide a startup through their first experience with the patent process and assisted in developing its patent strategy.
- Strengthened international patent portfolios by successfully drafting patent prosecution documents in Europe and Asia and responses to international office actions.
- Performed freedom to operate and patentability searches for a medical device manufacturer.
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- The University of Tennessee, M.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, 2020
- The Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2014