Sameer Agrawal’s practice focuses on patent prosecution. Before joining BoMc, Sameer had experience in patent law working as a legal intern at a boutique law firm in Tysons, Virginia. While there, he met with prospective clients to explain the patent process and help them obtain patents.
Prior to starting his career in law, Sameer attended the University of Virginia. He majored in Biomedical Engineering and minored in Data Analytics. For his senior capstone project, he worked to design a machine learning algorithm to improve speech for laryngectomee patients.
Currently, he is attending law school part-time at the George Washington University School of Law.
* Practice is supervised by the partners of BoMc.
- Part of a team that applied trained neural networks to electrolaryngel sounds and visual lip movements of laryngectomee patients to help improve speech.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., Anticipated 2025
- University of Virginia, B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2022
- Author. “When To File An Information Disclosure Statement,” BoMc Blog, August 31, 2023.
- Coauthor. “Voice Restoration Device Using Machine Learning of Acoustic and Visual Output During Electrolarynx Use,” UVA Library, May 10, 2022.
- American Bar Association (ABA), Student Member