Lindsay Littler Chiarello is passionate about helping clients protect their intellectual property and achieve their business objectives. She has experience with preparing and prosecuting patent applications, and providing strategic patent counseling services, for both small and large companies. Lindsay has worked with a variety of technologies including neural networks, image processing, audio processing, touch and proximity sensing, fintech, e-commerce, flight planning, semiconductors, wearable devices, and graphical user interfaces, among others.
Before joining BoMc, Lindsay worked in Silicon Valley as a litigator for a national intellectual property law firm. In that capacity, she worked on teams that represented patent owners and patent challengers before U.S. District Courts and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Lindsay also worked as a patent attorney at a boutique intellectual property law firm. Lindsay started her career in the defense industry, where she worked as an engineer on the Global Hawk Unmanned Aircraft System. During that time, she worked on systems engineering, propulsion, and aerodynamics teams, and supported flight testing as a mission control monitor.
* Admitted only in CA. Practice limited to matters and proceedings before federal courts and agencies.
- Worked with team of IP lawyers to successfully defend client against trademark infringement and unfair competition claims in U.S. District Court.
- Assisted team of patent attorneys to successfully challenge numerous patents via inter partes review.
- Organized food sorts on behalf of AIPLA at the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., December 2013
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business, M.B.A., June 2013
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.S., Aerospace Engineering, June 2006
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Member