Jeremy Bond’s practice includes patent analysis and drafting, with a strong focus on medical technologies. Before joining BoMc, Jeremy worked for several years as a patent attorney at a boutique IP law firm based in New York City. While there, Jeremy’s practice centered on various aspects of wireless communication technologies such as 5G, Bluetooth, and IoT. Jeremy has experience in prosecuting standard-essential patents that generate long-term value for clients.
Prior to starting his career as a patent attorney, Jeremy attended Rutgers School of Engineering. He majored in Applied Sciences in Engineering (Packaging Engineering). For his senior design project, he and a small team created a medication bottle with a spring-return drug facts label. This design was focused on increasing legibility for those with vision impairments. During his undergraduate education, Jeremy developed his industry knowledge with internships at cosmetic and consumer products companies.
* Admitted only in NJ and NY. Practice limited to matters and proceedings before federal courts and agencies.
- Drafted dozens of patent applications for a Fortune 10 company.
- Strengthened the international patent portfolio of a leading consumer technology company by successfully mapping post-acquisition claim sets to specific 3GPP standards.
- Drafted office action responses that resulted in notices of allowance for medical information and consumer technology companies.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., May 2021
- Rutgers School of Engineering, B.S., Applied Sciences in Engineering (Packaging Engineering), magna cum laude, May 2018