Connor Christensen’s practice includes patent prosecution and portfolio management. Prior to joining BoMc, Connor worked on an intellectual property team of a law firm in North Carolina, where he advised clients on numerous complex patent-related issues across a wide-variety of industries such as biotechnology, chemistry, manufacturing, consumer products, and healthcare.
While in law school at Wake Forest University, Connor served as an Articles Editor for the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law.
* Admitted only in NC. Practice limited to matters and proceedings before federal courts and agencies.
- Assisted a multi-million dollar injection molding company in development of a new product in a tightly-patented area.
- Drafted inventor declaration that was cited by a patent examiner as a determinative secondary consideration in their withdrawal of an obviousness rejection.
- North Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., May 2021
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.S., Biological Systems Engineering with an emphasis in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, May 2014