Heather Hildreth’s practice includes patent drafting and responding to office actions. Before joining BoMc, Heather worked as a patent agent/student associate at a small law firm in Reston, Virginia, where she prosecuted patents for a global consumer electronics company. Before becoming a patent agent, Heather worked as a paralegal.
Prior to working as a paralegal, Heather attended the University of Virginia, where she double-majored in Physics and French. Before graduating from UVA, Heather externed at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Heather currently attends law school part-time at Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as a Managing Editor and as Co-Editor-in-Chief for the Food and Drug Law Journal. Heather focuses her coursework on intellectual property, primarily patents.
- 2021 Recipient of the Williams & Connolly IP Award in Memory of Glenn J. Pfadenhauer, which recognizes excellent academic performance in Georgetown’s intellectual property courses, journal participation, engagement in experiential learning, and intellectual curiosity and leadership.
- Served as Co-Editor-in-Chief and as a Managing Editor for the Food and Drug Law Journal at the Georgetown University Law Center.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Georgetown University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- University of Virginia, B.S., Physics, 2013
- American Bar Association (ABA), Student Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Student Member
- Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI), Member