Greg Habiak assists clients in procuring effective intellectual property rights. Before joining BoMc, Greg interned at a themed entertainment company and a variety of IP firms where he helped clients obtain patent, trademark, and copyright protection.
Prior to law school, Greg was a mechanical engineer for a defense contractor, where he designed and tested new technology for the United States Army. During his undergraduate studies, he worked as a new product design intern at a medical device company and as an office intern for a member of U.K. Parliament.
* Practice supervised by the partners at BoMc.
- Invented numerous mechanical technologies, and is an inventor on five U.S. patents.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (pending)
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Notre Dame, B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2014
- Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court, Member