Bookoff McAndrews (BoMc) is seeking an HR & Firm Operations Assistant to join our firm. This position will provide support to the HR and Operations team. This position has the option of being hybrid and requires a minimum of two days per week in the office.
The HR & Firm Operations Assistant’s primary responsibilities will be to perform all tasks to support the HR and Operations team including:
- scheduling phone screens and interviews;
- administering candidate tests;
- maintaining recruiting database;
- coordinating onboarding for new hires;
- running and compiling department-related reports;
- creating and maintaining firm databases; and
- assisting with IT support as needed
- At least one year of recent office experience.
- Interest or background in Human Resources.
- Ability to exercise discernment when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and work in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of IT.
- Positive attitude toward internal and external client service.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with commitment to success and personal professional growth.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and professional service skills (written and verbal).
- Enjoy being involved in all aspects of a growing and changing law firm environment.
We are a dedicated and friendly team who enjoys our work. It shows in the quality of our work and it’s recognized. Vault.com named us the #1 Best Midsize Firm to Work For in 2022, which includes #1 rankings across key benchmarks for “diversity,” “satisfaction,” “firm culture,” and “quality of work.” We offer:
- competitive compensation and benefits;
- a respectful, collegial environment centered around diversity, teamwork, trust, and humility;
- flexible arrival/departure times around “core” business hours;
- modern and comfortable office space convenient to three Metro Stations;
- smart-casual dress code;
- regular firm outings and events; and
- staff appreciation activities.