Bookoff McAndrews (BoMc) is seeking a full-time registered patent attorney to join our firm. Both in-office and remote positions available.
At this time, preference will be given to applicants with the following technology backgrounds:
- chemistry/biochemistry with 2-6 years of experience;
- electrical engineering with 2-6 years of experience;
- mechanical engineering with 2-6 years of experience; or
- computer/software, with at least 3 years of experience.
The attorney’s primary responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the drafting of patent applications and other prosecution/counseling matters including:
- drafting opinions; and
- conducting due diligence investigations and performing freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses under the supervision of the firm’s partners.
- Positive attitude toward client service.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and professional service skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and work in a team environment.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Self-starter with commitment to success and personal professional growth.
- Enjoy being involved in all aspects of a vibrant law firm team.
We are a dedicated and friendly team that enjoys our work. It shows in the quality of our work, and it’s recognized. Vault.com named us the #1 Best Midsize Firm to Work For in 2022, which includes #1 rankings across key benchmarks for “diversity,” “satisfaction,” “firm culture,” and “quality of work.” We offer:
- competitive compensation and benefits;
- a respectful, collegial environment centered around diversity, teamwork, trust, and humility;
- we invest in our attorneys, helping them to thrive in the firm and the greater legal community;
- flexible arrival/departure times; and
- regular firm outings and events.
Apply to be a Patent AttorneyPlease provide cover letter, resume, and any additional materials as one attachment.
We ask that all applicants submit their school transcripts, either with their application or when contacted.